WVFD Called to Residence on Algoma Street

0

The Wawa Volunteer Fire Department was called to a residence on Algoma Street last night, July 29. Firefighters were seen entering the building under air. A distinct smell of smoke was present in the air. A short time later, firefighters set up a fan to vent smoke from the building. After about 40 minutes, the fan was removed and firefighters left.

image

Nearly an hour later, the firefighters were called back to the same residence. This time, a dishwasher was removed from the building, and it was confirmed that the dishwasher was the cause of both calls for assistance. A fan was once again used to clear the residence of any lingering smell of smoke.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here