Unfortunately, the Outdoor Ice is now closed due to the warmer weather.
The red flag is now up, and for everyone’s safety as well as the integrity of the ice we are asking that people keep off the ice surface until the green flag is back up again.
It will reopen as soon as weather conditions allow. The current forecast shows that this may be as much as a week.
We will keep you updated if there are any changes. For updates – please keep checking MyWawa.ca, Wawa Recreation as well as www.wawa.cc . If you have any questions, or to check ice conditions, you can give us a call at 705-856-2244 x 240.
Thanks very much for your continued support and we hope to see you on the ice again soon!