St. Ignace, Michigan: The St. Ignace Visitors Bureau today announced the return of the prestigious award recognizing exceptional automobiles showcased at the 45th Annual St. Ignace Car Show Weekend, June 25th-28th. The Pfaff Designs St. Ignace Cup, will be presented by AMSOIL during the Sunday Winners Circle Awards ceremony. St. Ignace Car Show Weekend is recognized as one of Michigan’s best all-make, all-model car shows.
- Second year for Midwest’s top invitational award – the Pfaff Designs St. Ignace Cup, presented by AMSOIL, at the 45th Annual St. Ignace Car Show Weekend.
- Award created to highlight the finest vehicles from the Great Lakes region and across the country.
- Winner to receive $5,000 and the specially designed & crafted Pfaff Designs “St. Ignace Cup”. The top six cars will become the “St. Ignace Six” and each will receive $500.
- The cup’s cash prize is the country’s largest for an outdoor car show and the country’s ONLY car show peer judged competition.
This is the second year hot rod designer and builder Murray Pfaff of Pfaff Designs will be sharing his talent, knowledge, expertise in design, and industry contacts with the St. Ignace Car Show event team. “ I want to help ensure that the St. Ignace Cup becomes a treasured award for automotive enthusiasts across the country for years to come”, stated Pfaff. “St. Ignace is the Big show with Small town charm. Showcasing beautiful vehicles downtown right on the shore of Lake Huron is a winning formula for exhibitors and spectators alike”.
“AMSOIL enjoys supporting talented builders and automotive enthusiasts everywhere” said AMSOIL Events & Trade Shows manager, Patricia Stoll. “AMSOIL is committed to product development and innovation that resonates with high performance cars and trucks.”
St. Ignace Visitors Bureau director and car show manager Quincy Ranville, is excited about the return of the cup.
“It’s very exciting to be able to attract top show cars from across the country” said Ranville. “I am so happy we have the support of AMSOIL and Pfaff Designs. I am also proud St. Ignace offers the only peer judged car show in the country with a cash prize that is the largest for an outdoor car show”.
St. Igance Cup Details:
- Majority of competing vehicles to be submitted by owners prior to the show
5 -10 vehicles to be selected at show to round out field of competing vehicles
- Maximum of 20 vehicles invited to compete by Murray Pfaff of Pfaff Designs and judging panel.
- All 25-30 vehicles will be displayed in special feature area
- All types of vehicles are eligible for selection. All vehicles selected should represent “complexion” of show
- Vehicle owners must be willing to display their vehicles outdoors during the show.
- Final selection of cars are most likely to represent – restoration, hot rod, custom, muscle car, truck, late model, import, or other category as warranted by judging panel.
- The final “St. Ignace Six” will be selected by St. Ignace judging panel
- Final winner must be selected by majority vote of the final six participants and two St. Ignace judges to win $5,000 prize!
- Remaining 5 participants will each receive $500 and plaque. Winner to receive specially designed & crafted Pfaff Designs “St. Ignace Cup”.
If you have a car you would like to have considered, please send 3-4 quality photos including under-hood, interior, trunk, and even under car to [email protected] or mail to:
St. Ignace Visitors Bureau
6 Spring Street, Suite 100
St. Ignace, MI 49781
More information on the St. Ignace Cup visit: https://stignace.com/st-ignace-cup/
For more information on the 45th annual St. Ignace Car Show Weekend visit: https://stignace.com/event/annual-st-ignace-car-show-weekend/