Womens First Nation Delegation to Speak to UN Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural...

A First Nations women's delegation from Ontario is in Geneva, Switzerland this week to speak before the United Nations Committee on Economic, Social and...

Sunset – Michipicoten Bay

Sunset last night was a exercise in adjusting aperture and exposure time. Too much time, and everything was over exposed. Too much light and the...

Richmont Reports Fourth Quarter & Annual Financial Results – Island Gold Delivers Another Record...

Richmont Mines Inc. is reporting operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and year-ended December 31, 2015, driven by record results from the cornerstone Island...

Yummy Apple Spice Muffins

It was cool in the house this morning. I remember days like this when I would make a quick bunch of muffins for breakfast....

SSM OPP – Two Men die in Snowmobile Collision on OFSC Trail D –...

( WLSAY TOWNSHIP, ON) -  At approximately 4:15 pm on February 20, 2016 Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) were dispatched to a...

MMCC Outdoor Ice Now Open!

Hi Everyone, I'm happy to report that the Outdoor Ice Pad is now open. Thanks very much for everyone's patience during the warm...

Power Outage – Restored

Power has been restored  earlier: It appears from the map on Hydro One that the power has been restored within...

Hwy 17 CLOSED at Pic River Bridge (Marathon) – UPDATE Opened

9:34 - Hwy 17 Marathon, at Pic River Bridge is now fully opened. EARLIER  Feb 21, 2016 @ 09:03 Hwy 17 Marathon, at Pic River Bridge...

Federal Environment Minister Puts a Halt on Nuclear Waste Dump Ontario Power Generation Must...

ENVIRONMENT MINISTER'S STATEMENT IS POSTED ON THE CANADIAN ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT REGISTRY. CLICK HERE FOR THE PUBLIC NOTICE. CLICK HERE FOR THE LETTER TO OPG....

Mixed Curling Standings – February 19

Andy Stevens, Mixed Curling